Friday, June 24, 2022
Continuing Education Sessions
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
Special programming to feature leadership development and resiliency skills to assist pharmacists and student pharmacists in addressing and overcoming challenges and stressors following the COVID-19 pandemic. (Co-hosted by WVU School of Pharmacy's Student Chapter of Phi Lambda Sigma.)
Location: WVU Health Sciences Center, 3rd-floor space, 1124 Health Sciences Center, Morgantown, WV 26506
All-Years Class Reunion Dinner
Parking: Alumni and guests can park in area 51 for free after 5:00 pm. Lots 1 or 9 are also available for free after 5:00 pm. Guests requiring special assistance may be dropped off at the front entrance of the art museum.
2022 Alumni Awards-Nomination Deadline June 15
Attention, School of Pharmacy Alumni! Would you like to recognize an alum for their dedication to the SoP? How about honoring someone who provides outstanding service to their community? Please share their awesomeness with us! We seek nominations for the following award categories: Outstanding Alum of the Year, Outstanding Alum-Community Services Award, Outstanding Service Award (the awardee is not required to be an alum but should be a member of the pharmacy profession) and Honorary Alum.
The recipients will be announced during the All-Years Class Reunion Dinner. Please email your submission to Dr. Betsy Elswick (email@example.com) by June 15 at 5 p.m.
- Write "SoP alumni award" in the subject line.
- In the body of the email, please include the first and last name of the nominee,
- the award you are nominating them for,
- their place of employment and their professional title,
- the college or university they attended, year and degree (fill in as much as you know)
- and a paragraph or two about why you are nominating them.